When you have tech market questions, TUP has the answers.
Technology User Profile (TUP) is a broad resource to deliver solid research-based answers to key questions across the hottest technology sectors.
The big questions TUP supports:
- How are people changing the combination of connected devices they choose, use, and juggle? How do their choices affect the potential for new technology to enter?
- What are the basic profiles of technology users, and what are their deeper profiles in their behaviors, ownership, and spending?
- What are the key segments of today? Where are the next possibilities?
- What is the profile of technology users not only in their household, but also with their workplace and public or shared technology?
- How do users migrate their activities from one device to the next?
Follow these topical links to see some examples of questions addressed by TUP. We call these the MetaFAQs – the Frequently Asked Questions covered by MetaFacts Technology User Profile.