From family photos and tickets to recipes and work-related spreadsheets and presentations, printers are a mainstay in homes, home offices, as well as employees of companies large and small.
This lens details printers, printer activities, brands, printer features, supplies, and upcoming purchase plans.
Summary of subjects covered in the Printers lens
|Subjects||Examples of TUP Questions Answered|
|Printers||How many printers are in active use|
|Printer #1, Printer #2||Brand, type, features, and other details of the primary and secondary printer|
|Supplies, ink, toner||Type of ink refills, volume of printing and ink use|
|Printer #1 Activities||Activities regularly done using a primary printer, from photos to recipes and presentations|
|Outlets||Purchase channels for major technology and for home and work products|
|Purchasing Plans||Intentions to purchase specific technology product types in the coming 12 months|
Recent findings from the TUP Printers lens
- Americans have big plans for tech purchases [MetaFAQs]
- It’s a man’s world – devices used by American adults with school-age children [MetaFAQs]
- Home printer trends in the US [TUPdate]
- Home printer ink subscription rates by brand-US [MetaFAQs]
- Home printer pages by age group [MetaFAQs]
For more information about TUP, please contact MetaFacts.