Tablets are seen either as the ultimate mobile device or a welcome supplement to smartphones or PCs. This TUP lens details the key tablet brands, who uses which brand and OS, and how those tablets are being actively used.
Summary of subjects covered in the Tablets lens
|Subjects||Examples of TUP Questions Answered|
|Tablets||Tablet brand, sub-brand, acquisition date, and other details|
|Tablet Activities||Activities regularly done using a tablet, from communications to entertainment and productivity|
|Outlets||Purchase channels for major technology and for home and work products|
|Purchase Plans||Intentions to purchase specific technology product types in the coming 12 months|
Recent findings from the TUP Tablets lens:
- Trends in technology ecosystems
- Purchase plans for smartphones and tablets by OS, country, and age
- Key ecosystems penetration [MetaFAQs]
- Dominant tech device brands [MetaFAQs]
- Americans have big plans for tech purchases [MetaFAQs]
For more information about TUP, please contact MetaFacts.