This TUP lens details the sociodemographic profile of online adults, including those with and without children, their household size, educational level, work-from-home status, and much more.
Summary of subjects covered in the Households lens
|Subjects||Examples of TUP Questions Answered|
|Respondent Demographics||Gender, Age, Age generations, Educational attainment, Employment status|
|Household Demographics||Household size, Household income|
|Work from Home||Working from home only – before or after February 2020|
Recent findings from the TUP Households lens:
- TUP 2023 nearing release! (TUP’s 41st year)
- TUP 2022 released! (TUP’s 40th year)
- Tablets used for educational activities [MetaFAQs]
- Number of home PCs used by American adults with school-age children [MetaFAQs]
- Children’s schoolwork by device type-American adults with kids 6-17 by adult’s gender [MetaFAQs]
For more information about TUP, please contact MetaFacts.