This TUP lens details online adults’ sociodemographic profiles, including those with and without children, their household size, educational level, work-from-home status, and much more.
Summary of subjects covered in the Households lens
|Subjects||Examples of TUP Questions Answered|
|Respondent Demographics||Gender, Age, Age generations, Educational attainment, Employment status|
|Household Demographics||Household size, Household income|
|Work from Home||Working from home only – before or after February 2020|
Recent findings from the TUP 2020 Households lens:
- Home printer trends in the US [TUPdate]
- The digital device divide [TUPdate]
- Tablets dissolving into a split market [TUPdate]
- Home printer pages by age group [MetaFAQs]
- Mobile phone game playing by household size [MetaFAQs]
For more information about TUP, please contact MetaFacts.