For most adults, enjoying ways to be entertained is what technology means to them, both through their choice of consumer electronics and how they use their connected devices.
This TUP lens details the devices, services, and activities users do for fun, reporting on the numbers that actively enjoy home entertainment.
Summary of subjects covered in the Home Entertainment lens
|Subjects||Examples of TUP Questions Answered|
|Consumer Electronics||TVs, Set-top boxes, Connected home, IoT, Smartwatches|
|Entertainment Activities||Entertainment activities regularly used on connected devices, such as games, music, books, or TV|
Recent findings from the TUP Home Entertainment lens:
- TUP 2023 nearing release! (TUP’s 41st year)
- Brief profile of Americans regularly playing games using connected devices
- TUP 2022 released! (TUP’s 40th year)
- Apple iMacs lead all-in-one desktop PCs [MetaFAQs]
- All-in-one desktop PCs by country [MetaFAQs]
For more information about TUP, please contact MetaFacts.