For most adults, enjoying ways to be entertained is what technology means to them, both through their choice of consumer electronics and how they use their connected devices.
This TUP lens details the devices, services, and activities users do for fun, reporting on the numbers that actively enjoy home entertainment.
Summary of subjects covered in the Home Entertainment lens
|Subjects||Examples of TUP Questions Answered|
|Consumer Electronics||TVs, Set-top boxes, Connected home, IoT, Smartwatches|
|Entertainment Activities||Entertainment activities regularly used on connected devices, such as games, music, books, or TV|
Recent findings from the TUP 2020 Home Entertainment lens:
- Apple iMacs lead all-in-one desktop PCs [MetaFAQs]
- All-in-one desktop PCs by country [MetaFAQs]
- US adults with voice-enabled speakers by number of Apple devices [MetaFAQs]
- Voice-enabled wireless speakers by age group [MetaFAQs]
- American Apple HomePod Users [MetaFAQs]
For more information about TUP, please contact MetaFacts.