For most adults, enjoying ways to be entertained is what technology means to them, both through their choice of consumer electronics and how they use their connected devices.
This TUP lens details the devices, services, and activities users do for fun, reporting on the numbers that actively enjoy home entertainment.
Summary of subjects covered in the Home Entertainment lens
|Subjects||Examples of TUP Questions Answered|
|Consumer Electronics||TVs, Set-top boxes, Connected home, IoT, Smartwatches|
|Entertainment Activities||Entertainment activities regularly used on connected devices, such as games, music, books, or TV|
Recent findings from the TUP 2020 Home Entertainment lens:
- How many gamers? [MetaFAQs]
- PC gaming by household size [MetaFAQs]
- Game console brands by age group [MetaFAQs]
- Wireless Bluetooth headsets by country [MetaFAQs]
- Mobile phone game playing by household size [MetaFAQs]
For more information about TUP, please contact MetaFacts.