There is a growing collection of Internet-connected consumer electronics, from TVs to smart speakers, smart displays, and smart door locks. It’s all about fun! This certainly seems so when looking at the depth and range of consumer electronics in active use. Consumers find so many ways to find entertainment and feather their nests.
This lens spans a wide range of consumer electronics devices and services, from climate control and voice-assisted speakers to entertainment devices.
Summary of subjects covered in the Consumer Electronics lens
|Subjects||Examples of TUP Questions Answered|
|Consumer Electronics||TVs, set-top boxes, connected home, IoT, smartwatches|
Recent findings in the TUP 2020 Consumer Electronics lens
- How many gamers? [MetaFAQs]
- Smart displays beginning with youthful interest [MetaFAQs]
- Headsets – our sound islands [TUPdate]
- Wireless Bluetooth headsets by smartphone operating system [MetaFAQs]
- Smart displays barely visible [MetaFAQs]
For more information about TUP, please contact MetaFacts.