MetaFacts helps technology marketers find and measure their best and future customers. Our Technology User Profile survey uses solid research methods to deliver quick, customized answers. Additionally, our custom research delivers proprietary answers.
MetaFacts is a market research firm focusing on technology markets, primarily the computer and telecommunications industries.
The company’s steadfast research service – Technology User Profile (TUP) is used by leading technology firms for market sizing, segmentation, profiling, and analysis. Conducted continuously since 1983, the syndicated survey includes demographic and comprehensive technology use profiles from over tens of thousands of representative respondents. Technology User Profile offers a solid reality check when what you’re hearing elsewhere seems too good to be true. Like an audit, it can help make sure you have the most solid numbers to assure your success.
TUP minimizes the risk and costs associated with jumping into an over-hyped market with mis-information.
The main sections of TUP include People, the Devices they use, and the Activities they do with those devices.
- People: User demographics, usage, technology adoption
- Devices: All-in-One Desktop PCs, Tower Desktop PCs, Notebook PCs, Media Tablets, Full-size Tablets, Small Tablets, Phablets, e-B00k Readers, Smartphones, Basic cell phones, Game Consoles
- Activities: Social Networking, Shopping, Communication, Entertainment, Graphics/Image, Information/Search, Cloud Storage/Sharing, Personal/Productivity
Technology User Profile also saves time and money.
- Save costs by avoiding group-think and investing in markets & products too early or too late
- Instantly have the information you need by tapping into this comprehensive source